Most women will agree that one of their dreams is to have a large walkin wardrobe with plenty of storage. A robe that is big enough to hang all of their clothing side by side without being crushed and plenty of room to add more!
A large walkin wardrobe is sheer luxury and if you can design your bedroom space to accommodate a walk in robe then you will be in wardrobe heaven! It isn’t as difficult as you might think, because you already have space for a built-in wardrobe. If you also have lots of drawers and a makeup area in your bedroom as well, with a little rejigging you might be able to add a walkin wardrobe and doors. By adding a sliding or hinged door you create another area that you have to store personal items and products that need to be kept out of site.
All of your clothes that are kept in a drawer can be relocated to your walk in wardrobe, as well as your dressing table, this is great for people needing to unclutter the bedroom.
What can you fit into a beautiful, luxurious walk in robe?
- Hanging clothes: Depending on the amount of storage space you have available in your wardrobe, you can add hanging space for dresses, trousers and coats, as well as two rows of hanging bars for shirts and skirts.
- Folding clothes: You can have lots of drawers for your fold up clothes or even open shelves if you prefer in your wardrobe.
- Jewellery and accessories: A drawer dedicated to all of your jewellery, watches and other knick knacks is a wonderful idea. You can even have a tie and belt rack, a shelf for hats and a separate drawer for your special collections.
- Makeup area: You can have a dressing table, mirror, power points and a comfy chair installed into your walkin robe, so that you can do absolutely everything in your dressing area and away from prying eyes.
- Shoe racks: We can’t forget shelves or shoe racks for your shoes, which will look fabulous on display. Just imagine how easy it will be to find the right pair of shoes for your outfit when you no longer have to rummage at the bottom of the wardrobe in the dark.
- Large bulky items: All too often we store large bulky items in our wardrobes, because we don’t have anywhere else to store them. Well, with wonderful walkin wardrobes you can have enough hanging and shelving space to store all of these products as well.
So if you are fed up with an overstuffed robe at home and want to treat yourself to a glorious walkin wardrobe, call Flexi Wardrobes on 08 9301 4200 or complete our online enquiry form and we will give you a free quote on your new fabulous walk in robe.